Sunday, November 26, 2006

Puppy Love


There are some days when it takes something like a puppy to encourage a little "lightening up." Today was one such day. Too much turkey, too much family dynamics, too many holiday demands. The unconditional affection, playfulness and general optimism of a puppy is extremely therapeutic.

Above is my friend Najwa's new angel, Mavis.

Among the list of good things of this world, a puppy resides very close to the top.

Postscript on Mavis: Najwa says she's now twice this size. BTW this is that quintessential puppy post that anti-bloggers always cite as reasons why blogs are not to be taken seriously!

1 Comments:

At 4:55 AM, Blogger Karina said...

Hiya Hools. I cannot find your email addr and I want to send you my email xmas greetings ! can you email me karina AT karina DOT id DOT au

 

Post a Comment

<< Home